Max, Laine, and Harriet went walking on the pier. There was a big pelican and the boys thought it was real neat. They got to see a man throw him a fish.
Its Catherine! They are all so cute! This is so neat. Maybe one day Harriet, Susanna and I will find our prince charmings so we can have our own blogs:) Anyway, hello to everyone, hope your doing well. And, I saw the link to Bryan's kids. Isn't he in Pharma Sales? If so what company. I work for Shire, if thats relevant to anything! But, I love it! Great company. Lastly, what kind of Harley is that? Preston has an 03 Road King Classic. It's so much fun. Never thought I'd be a Harley girl! Hope to see everyone soon! Catherine
2 comments:
Its Catherine!
They are all so cute! This is so neat. Maybe one day Harriet, Susanna and I will find our prince charmings so we can have our own blogs:) Anyway, hello to everyone, hope your doing well. And, I saw the link to Bryan's kids. Isn't he in Pharma Sales? If so what company. I work for Shire, if thats relevant to anything! But, I love it! Great company.
Lastly, what kind of Harley is that? Preston has an 03 Road King Classic. It's so much fun. Never thought I'd be a Harley girl! Hope to see everyone soon!
Catherine
Ward...time to update!!!
Love you,
Miriam
Post a Comment